- This event has passed.
April Meeting – Laura Ann Coia
April 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for the April Meeting.
Laura has been sewing for over 45 years and is a freelance educator, a pattern designer and the founder of the very popular YouTube Channel, “Sew Very Easy.”
Laura’s presentation to our guild in April will be “Life taught me how to quilt but quilting has taught me about life”.
You can learn more about what Laura does at www.youtube.com/SewVeryEasy
You can also follow her at www.facebook.com/sewveryeasy.
There will be a table set up at the back of the church to receive your challenge quilts at the April meeting.
Things to remember:
- Add a hanging sleeve and label to your quilt
- A completed entry form that was in your challenge kit, must accompany your quilt
- Do not use the online registration for the Quilt Show to enter your quilt in the Challenge
- April 10 is the last day to turn in your quilt to have it included in judging
- Quilts can still be turned in after April 10. They will be displayed at the Quilt Show but will not be judged.