Quilt Challenge Submission:
There will be a table set up at the back of the church to receive your challenge quilts at the April meeting.
Things to remember:
- Add a hanging sleeve and label to your quilt
- A completed entry form that was in your challenge kit, must accompany your quilt
- Do not use the online registration for the Quilt Show to enter your quilt in the Challenge
- April 10 is the last day to turn in your quilt to have it included in judging
- Quilts can still be turned in after April 10. They will be displayed at the Quilt Show but will not be judged.
Thank you to all members who are participating in the 2018 Quilt Show Challenge. The kits sold out at the October meeting. Now the fun begins! The theme for the challenge is ‘Anything But Square‘ which you can interpret in any manner you choose.
Information regarding the quilt challenge such as the categories, size requirements etc. is included in your kit.
If you require additional challenge fabrics they can be purchased at Triangle Sewing in Guelph. The Challenge Quilts will be displayed at the quilt show as a separate group showcasing the many talents of our members.
Completed Challenge Quilts are due at the April 2018 Guild meeting.